Monday, January 10, 2011

well, darn, not much progress

Well, there wasn't as much stitching this weekend as I had hoped there would be. Saturday got eaten up by 2 events--one happy, one sad. I spent the morning burying the husband of a friend and former co-worker, and the evening at a party celebrating my sister-in-law's 40th birthday. The party went on until the wee hours of the morning, so naturally I slept in on Sunday morning, waiting to go to Mass until Sunday evening. I didn't touch a needle until after dinner Sunday night!


(my tension needs work!)

But at least I got a few stitches into my Green Sparkle Angel ornament. I hated putting her away last night, but I've got a program going here and I need to stick with it. But this coming weekend I should get that green center field finished! And then it's on to the decorative borders!

And I finally got Merry Christmas Heart dropped off at the shop for finishing. I don't have any idea when it will be back, but I'll post a photo when it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment