Sunday, January 8, 2012

Bummer...

I finally get back to stitching after all of the Christmas hustle and bustle. There I was, settled down last night in my stitching place, ready to stitch and listen to the GOP debate. As I finish up one of the borders around the inside lozenge on my Blue Sparkle Angel I look back at the instructions so that I know what to do next and I see...SOIE D'ALGER...oh, no...I don't have any....



When I had my darling husband kit up the 4 angel ornaments for me way back in December of 2009 my LNS didn't have the Soie d'Alger I needed. So much time had passed between the time I had him kit her up and now that I had forgotten about the problem.

So now I'm on hold until I can get to the LNS next week to pick up a skein. Good thing I have so many other projects hanging around here needing to be stitched!

1 comment:

  1. I have done the same thing forgot a certain floss to stitch with then I go nuts and get to finisheing other projects I guess there is a reason for everything.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete