Thursday, October 21, 2010

E-Week is over...

E-Week is over for another year...but it was fun while it lasted! I always enjoy the opportunity to see designs that Gay Ann taught at seminars and in classes in the past, and this year was no exception.

And of course I love the opportunity to add a few patterns to my own collection. This year I purchased her wonderful Strawberry Girl, the Fleur de Lis sampler, and the 3 remaining Sparkle Angel ornaments (red, blue, and purple). And a fob that Gay Ann designed to go with her Echos of Elizabeth needle case. I don't have the needle case, but I thought that the fob was lovely and since it had an attached needle threader it might be handy. I've never used a fob before--my scissors hang from a cord or ribbon or even a piece of yarn around my neck usually--so I'm looking forward to giving it a try.

Now I really need to get stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment