Thursday, October 20, 2011

E-Week is over, time to get stitching!

Well, it's finally, officially over. E-Week 2011 has come to a close...here's the final tally of what I ordered and added to my Gay Ann stash:

Emerald Angel
Glittering Diamonds
Perforated Ornaments set 1
Perforated Ornaments set 2
Margaret Rose
Lace Doily

Now that E-Week is over it's time for me to get back to putting in some time with the Green Sparkle Angel ornament (from last year's purchases) so that I'll have at least one Gay Ann stash finish this year! I'm planning on spending at least 15 minutes a day working on this until it's finished, and then I'll start another Gay Ann project.

Here's what my poor, neglected Green Sparkle Angel looked like when I last put her away:


I wonder how long it will take me to finish her?

If you haven't been to Gay Ann's website today, please make time to visit and watch the video "Stitching Elizabeth". It's a wonderful exhibit of some of the Elizabeth's--both in-progress and finished--that were stitched when Elizabeth made her debut at Callaway last year.


No comments:

Post a Comment