Thursday, October 13, 2011

Where has the year gone?

Here it is, EWeek again, and I've finished NOT ONE SINGLE PIECE of my Gay Ann stash! How shameful...as soon as I finish Celtic's hallowe'en ornament I've got to get back to stitching Green Sparkle Angel. I'd like to finish stitching her this year, even if I don't get her 'finished' and on the tree until Christmas 2012!

There are some beautiful designs being offered as part of EWeek this year--and lucky for me, only one that I consider a 'must have'. Gay Ann is selling "Margaret Rose," a design I've wanted since the day she showed it to us, so I'll be ordering her (but not the sewing case, I'm not really a sewing case kind of girl...) before the sale ends.

I'm looking forward to the early-morning sales on Saturday and Sunday, too, to see what might pop up. Who knows...there just might be something I 'need' behind one of those windows!

No comments:

Post a Comment