Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 12--Here Kitty Kitty...

It worked out that I got some extra stitching time on Sunday, so I continued stitching on my Merry Kitty Christmas Heart. I've finished the tree, except for the beads. I still need to make a run to the store to pick up some beading needles and proper thread to do the beading. I'm guessing I'm likely to just wait and do all the beading at the end. So this is what my kitty ended up looking like when I put him down on Sunday night:


And here's where I am after today's 12 stitches:

For the next week or so I'm afraid that Merry Kitty will be relegated to the status of '12 stitches a day' while I finish up a few other projects.

Gay Ann's instructions have been flawless. I'm not having any trouble understanding what I'm to do, the stitch diagrams have been a great help. I'm very surprised at how quickly this is working up.

No comments:

Post a Comment