Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day 27 and the final goodies arrive!

Today's been spent stitching on a Round Robin--the second of three--that I must mail out this weekend. But...it's not like the day was without Gay Ann influence, after all, the postman delivered the last of my E-Week orders today!

Cranfield House and the Lovely Pussy Cat Sampler both arrived today. When I opened the package and saw the color photo of Cranfield House, well, what can I say? It's even more beautiful than I thought it would be. And the same goes for Lovely Pussy Cat--who looks so much like the never-ending string of gray tabbies my Dad had at the end of his life, all called Roscoe. He couldn't tell one from the other (due to his poor eyesight) so he never knew that the cat he fed in the morning and the cat he fed at night were two different gray tabbies, and that the one who came in the house and 'visited' every now and again was yet another cat...

Yesterday the postman brought me my 'jeweled' purchases--the dark version of the Malachite and Pearls heart, the Green Sparkle Angel ornament, and the pièce de résistance: Frosted Jewels!

Oh, the jewels on all 3 are so lovely, but the ones for Frosted Jewels are just breathtaking! I'm so glad that I decided to ask Gay Ann if I could possibly add it to my E-Week order. I just know it's going to be a joy to stitch, and that I'm going to love seeing it hanging in my home one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment