Today was a day filled with lots of activity and then the fundraiser for Sister's foundation tonight. I did manage to put a few stitches in on a non-Gay Ann project, so the day wasn't a total bust stitching-wise.
I did get some organization in place. I've made a list of all the sizes of stretcher bars I need for the various Gay Ann charts I have here, and a list of the cuts of congress cloth and other canvases I need for those projects. I don't need to make a supply run just yet, since the next project is already kitted up--Merry Christmas Heart was sold as a kit last year during e-Week.
Santa's going to get a long list of stretcher bars, canvas and congress cloth cuts, and flosses to shop for this year!