Today was a day to map out my stitching goals for the rest of the year. I've got more stitching 'in motion' than just my Gay Ann project that I want to finish before the end of the year, so I needed to get myself organized. Otherwise it's easy to get sidetracked and let other people set your goals for you. Here are my goals for the end of 2009:
1. finish Merry Kitty Christmas heart
2. finish Caribbean Bird heart (German Marquoir Group)
3. stitch charity heart for Elke (German Marquoir Group)
4. finish Sampler Bonheur (Brodyzen)
5. finish LHN Unicef ornament
6. start and finish Merry Christmas Heart
7. assemble Sr. Dulce's ornament
8. begin Prairie Schooler ABC letter 'A'
9. finish Zentangle (German Marquoir Group)
Several of these projects are already underway, and are fairly close to being finished (Merry Kitty Christmas, Caribbean Bird heart) but some still need quite a bit of stitching in order to finish them on schedule (Sampler Bonheur, LHN Unicef ornament) and a few haven't even been started (charity heart, Merry Christmas heart)!
I'd better get busy stitching!